Carefully read the terms here under as they define the conditions of access and use of the website.
- terms and conditions of use refers to the terms and conditions which regulate the use of this website by the user.
- services refers to the functions, devices, applications, information and other services accessible through this website.
- user refers to any person which accesses and/or utilizes this website.
- website refers to the “home page” and other pages characterized by the domain name www.italytravelcompany.com, owned and managed by Black Duck S.r.l.
- material/s refers to any type of material or immaterial good which is rendered available through this website, including for example merchandising products, data, drawings, images, photographs, illustrations, descriptions, informative texts, films, audio files, music and sounds, services, software and other accessorial programs.
- content/s refers to messages, data, information, texts and other material including that of advertising nature.
2) RELATION BETWEEN Black Duck S.r.l. AND THE USER
In accessing, surfing or in any way using the website, the user agrees to comply by the terms and conditions of use and other dispositions and directives that the terms and conditions of use refer to as well as to any of their subsequent modifications. Where the user does not agree to be bound by the above, including any subsequent modifications, he/she must not access, surf or in any way use the website.
Black Duck S.r.l. reserves the right to integrate or modify at its own discretion any of the dispositions contained in the terms and conditions of use including any disposition and/or directive that the website refers to.
The integrations and modifications will be effective with their publication on the website along with a notice of the modification and/or integration. The use of the website, subsequently to the publication of the above mentioned notice, will entail the users consent to comply to the modifications even if he/she has not taken vision of these modifications. Therefore the user must frequently read the terms and conditions of use in order to verify the new active dispositions in order to be aware of the terms and conditions which regulate the use of the website.
3) LICENCE – PROSCRIPTION OF USE (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS)
Black Duck S.r.l. grants a limited and not exclusive right of access to the website and to the materials contained within for non commercial and purely informative personal purposes.
The license is conditioned by the users acknowledgment, compliance and respect of all intellectual property rights relative to the materials, as for example copyright, rights afferent to trade marks and other intellectual property rights or intellectual deprivation, owned by Black Duck S.r.l. and of whom the customer doesn’t acquire any entitlement.
All the Materials of this Website are protected by the copyright defined by the expression “ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED” owned by Black Duck S.r.l. and by its affiliates and/or Partners and/or of third party licensees.
Except for the present, no material can be copied, modified, reproduced, distributed, publicized, downloaded, rendered accessible to the public, diffused or transmitted in any form and through any means, without the prior written consent of Black Duck S.r.l. or a qualified representative; nor may any notice, indicator of copyright or other type of patent contained in the materials be removed or altered.
The authorization of use of the website does not include the faculty of selling, commercializing, distributing the contents of the website or create works and/or materials derived from the website materials, such as for example website framing activities, reproduction of client information of use to others and/or any type of data extraction and/or use of apparatus for the gathering and extraction of data contained in this website.
Black Duck S.r.l. expressly prohibits the uploading on the website of users materials such as, for example, music, software, images and any other materials which constitute a violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties, except for when the user has obtained the necessary authorizations.
4) DISPUTES REGARDING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT VIOLATION
Black Duck S.r.l. respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. Where the user deems that his/her work has been copied and uploaded on this website and that such actions constitute a copyright violation, he/she must provide the Black Duck S.r.l. responsible with the following written documentation:
- Signature, even digital, of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Description of the copyrighted work that the uses deems to be violated.
- Indication of the exact position, within the website, of the copyrighted material that the user deems violated.
- Users declaration of good faith regarding the fact that the contested use was not authorized by the copyright holder, by the claimant or permitted by law;
- Users declaration that the above information is correct and that the user is the only copyright holder or that he is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder.
5) USERS RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS/HER CONDUCT
The user agrees to relieve and indemnify Black Duck S.r.l. from any pretence, action, claim, loss or damage (included legal fees) put forward or proposed by third parties and which derives from the users conduct, from the violation of the conditions of use or third party’s rights.
The user is conceded a limited and not exclusive right to create a link to his/her website as long as this website does not represent Black Duck S.r.l. or that one or more of his/her products and/or services does not represent Black Duck S.r.l. in a false, defamatory, or misleading manner or in any manner which discredits Black Duck S.r.l.. The user can not use the logos or other graphic elements, such as Black Duck S.r.l. marks, as visual link to the website, without the prior written consent of Black Duck S.r.l.. The authorization of use can be revoked at all times.
The link will have to redirect to the homepage of the website and it has to be evident that the website and its contents don’t have any relation to the website which contains the link.
7) PRODUCT VALIDITY, MODIFICATIONS & AMENDMENTS
Products offered by Black Duck S.r.l. are valid as per the dates and times displayed at www.italytravelcompany.com. Black Duck S.r.l. is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
All requests for booking modifications/amendments must be directed to the Black Duck S.r.l. Customer Care Team via email at info-at-italytravelcompany.com,
Black Duck S.r.l. does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates or times of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our Customer Care team more than seventy two (72) hours ahead of your confirmed tour date.
- If you request a date/time change Black Duck S.r.l. will attempt to honor your request; However Black Duck S.r.l. cannot guarantee date/time change requests as all requests and amendments are subject to availability.
- For changes made seventy two (72) hours or less from your original travel date a penalty fee of €10,00 applies to each person.
Black Duck S.r.l. reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any tour that you have booked at www.italytravelcompany.com, at any time, for any reason. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
8) PAYMENTS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- Black Duck S.r.l. accepts the following credit cards through Paypal: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro.
- There is no charge or service fee for processing credit-card payments.
- Once online booking is made you will receive a confirmation by email with an invoice link where to pay your deposit
- After your reservation will be confirmed you will receive a further email asking for full payment of reservation made.
- Full payment is required to confirm your reservation.
- Ones payment will be made you will receive a Voucher/Invoice. In a separate email you will receive travel documentation that gives you access to the Tour.
- Canceling a booking with Black Duck S.r.l. can result in cancellation fees being applied by Black Duck S.r.l., as outlined below. When canceling any booking you will be notified via email of the successful cancellation and cancellation fees incurred.
- Black Duck S.r.l. enforces a 30 days advance refund policy.
- Cancellations must be communicated via e-mail at info-at-italytravelcompany.com, no less than 30 days in advance of the tour in order to receive a refund.
- All cancellations made less then 30 days from departure date are subject to a cancellation fee of 3% of the total charged per person.
- No partial refunds will be given for cancellations made within 15 days of a tour.
- No partial refunds are available once a tour has commenced.
- Full refunds only offered at the discretion of management
9) BLACK DUCK S.R.L. INVOICES/VOUCHERS
You will receive a Black Duck S.r.l. Voucher/Invoice for all tours and packages.
10) DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will Black Duck S.r.l. be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.italytravelcompany.com regardless of the form of action.
Black Duck S.r.l. accepts no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control. This is not limited to, but may include, a) the closure of venues which Italy Travel Company tours visits, where and when the closure of that venue is out of the control of Italy Travel Company or where Italy Travel Company is not notified by the Venue with ample time to notify the clients, which may be due to inclement weather, manifestations and protests or simply the last-minute decision of the venue. b) the inability of our tour to access certain monuments/areas and/or venues due to restrictions caused by excessive traffic, inclement weather, manifestations and protests or due to that area being restored/under construction or covered/obstructed from public view.
11) INVALIDITY AND/OR PARTIAL INEFFICIENCY
The invalidity or inefficiency of any disposition of the terms and conditions of use will not influence the validity or efficiency of any other disposition or part of disposition.
Black Duck S.r.l. reserves the right, without notice, to withdraw from the terms and conditions of use and to prevent the users access to the website.
13) APPLICABLE LAWS AND LEGAL COURT
The terms and conditions of use will be sustained and interpreted by the Italian law except for the International Private Law. Any controversy derived or connected to the execution of terms and conditions of use will be passed on to the exclusive jurisdiction of the legal court of Rome.